K9 Glass Sheet
Substrate - K9 glass sheet
1. Diameter: 4~8 inches
2. Thickness: 200~500um
3. Surface finish: <0.5nm (optical grinding on both sides)
4. Customizable positioning edge: 32.5±2mm (4 inches)
5. Lead angle: 0.05～0.2mm
6. Packing: Vacuum packing box, 25 pieces/box
7. Commonly used in anodic bonding process.
8. K9 glass is a crystal of silicon dioxide, which cannot be reversed after heating and melting, and can only be used for cold processing such as cutting and grinding. The high-quality K9 glass is clear and bright when viewed against the light. There are no small bubbles or water marks in it, so the price is not cheap.